Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Use of our website and purchase of goods from the website are governed by our terms and conditions which are available below. "We" or "Our" means Award Appliances (NZ) Limited trading as "240 Connect". The phrase "You" or "your" means the person accessing, using or ordering from our website over the Internet.
The legal trading name of our company is Award Appliances (NZ) Limited.
Appliance Seconds - Please choose your purchase carefully as no refunds are accepted on seconds products for change of mind. We endeavor to accurately describe the nature of blemishes/marks which constitute a product having a "seconds status". If you are unsure for any reason about the condition of the product as described please request additional information before purchasing. Please refer warranty details below.
Availability and Description of Products - All goods are sold subject to availability. Where goods are temporarily out of stock we will contact you and advise you of this and the expected timing for delivery, or offer you a similar product. Whilst we take our utmost care to ensure the product pictures, information and prices are accurate we do not accept liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Orders are accepted at our sole discretion and we maintain the right to decline orders without giving an explanation.
Delivery - Please refer to our Delivery Information page for details and tips
Payment - We accept Visa and MasterCard payments through Payment Express. All orders will be dispatched the next business day following payment. The price you see is the full price in NZ Dollars and includes the relevant "Goods and Services" Tax. This may be itemised seperately on you receipt or order confirmation . Please note: The name that will appear on your credit card statement is 240 Connect
International Orders - If you are require delivery outside of New Zealand we are unable to process your order sorry.
Warranty - Purchasing a new appliance from us gives you the same warranty protection as you would get buying from a store. Your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 are still relevant. Purchases of goods for business use are not governed by this act but may be covered by a diminished manufacturers warranty. Purchases of "Seconds" are subject to the warranty conditions as specified on the particular product listing. This may include diminished warranty on all or part of the appliance as specified.
Returns and Refunds - Returns and refunds are given solely at our discretion. Refunds/returns for "change of mind" may not be accepted. Any product which is accepted for refund must be returned at the purchasers cost and risk to our nearest distribution centre, unused, undamaged and in original packaging. Any items accepted for return may be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee to cover proper appraisal by a qualified technician to confirm their suitability for sale.
This returns policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, and may not necessarily describe all of the rights you may have.
- The content of this website is for our customer use only, and cannot be copied by any third party and is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
Risk and Title - Risk and title to the Products passes to you on the date and time of delivery. For delivery information, tips and advice please view our delivery page
Site Analytics - We use statistical information provided by Google Analytics to tell us as how many visitors we have to our websites, what products are popular and what countries the visitors are from etc. This information is considered in totality only to better advise us on how to improve our users experience. We will not isolate specific user data.