Award Appliance (NZ) Ltd collects, holds and uses the personal information you provide. This information is usually gathered via sales and account creation, but may be collected via promotions and consumer queries.
This information could include:
• your name, address, contact number and email address
• information about your preference for goods or services
• a record of any queries you make
Purposes for collecting the information.
Wherever possible, Award Appliances (NZ) Ltd collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
• to contact you directly about purchases, your business with us and products we sell,
• to approve transactions you wish to make
• to confirm your identity and validate transactions
• to provide you with products you have requested
• to follow up or pursue any queries you make
• to directly conduct consumer research
Award Appliances (NZ) Ltd is dedicated to keeping your personal information totally secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
Award Appliances (NZ) Ltd does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. Award Appliances (NZ) Ltd outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to Award Appliances (NZ) Ltd, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
• credit reference agencies or other credit providers
• government , credit or statutory authorities that may directly contact you on behalf of Award Appliances Ltd
Payment services for this website are provided via www.paymentexpress.co.nz using a hosted payment system called PxPay 2.0. For further information please click here.
If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy, please contact the Privacy Officer by phone: 0800 800 782